-
July 20th, 2007, 10:17 PM
#1
Inactive Member
-
July 21st, 2007, 04:01 AM
#2
Inactive Member
niiiiice [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
July 21st, 2007, 12:50 PM
#3
Inactive Member
God I LOVE this video.
Brings back the good old days for sure.
I am so glad Joan replaced that bass player - yikes. How did he ever end up in the band anyway?
-
July 22nd, 2007, 03:50 AM
#4
moderator
I can't enjoy it <u>yet</u> because of slow dial up.
It's the 2001 Anaheim reunion innit?
Luckily, I have that on my Real Wild Child, Joan Jett DVD!
It is FANtastic, for sure!
[img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img]
Gus
-
July 23rd, 2007, 10:51 AM
#5
Inactive Member
Thanks for posting that Greg i had never seen it
before.
-
July 24th, 2007, 05:22 AM
#6
moderator
That version of Cherry Bomb was released as a CD single back then!
Pretty cool!!!
[img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img]
Gus
-
July 24th, 2007, 09:19 AM
#7
Inactive Member
That video ROCKZZZ [img]cool.gif[/img]
Doesn't that REAL WILD CHILD double dvd just kick some major A$$ [img]wink.gif[/img]
WE love it, and you heard it first from US
The [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/girl.gif[/img] zzz
Hugzzz and wet sloppy [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] zzz coming ur way!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks